Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Get Psycho





"Can I ask you your name ma'am?" Stronghold asked.

"S-Sally." She said.
"It's very nice to meet you Sally...I just wish it was under better circumstances."
"You're Stronghold right? The superhero? I've read about you and your team in the papers. Aren't you supposed to be invincible?"
"Normally yes...but...I don't know. Ever since I woke up here, my powers haven't been working."
"That's bad."
"You're telling me. Sally, do you know who brought you here?"
"No...all I remember is men in black grabbing me and putting something over my mouth. The next thing I know, I'm here and that giggling lunatic is beating the hell out of me."
"Are....are there any others here with you?"
"Yes....oh God....he-he told me...he told me there were others here...captured just like me and...and they were scattered. I-I don't know where they are...Oh God...I-I-I..."
Stronghold reached out and put a comforting hand on her shoulder. "Hey, hey, it's going to be okay." He said with a warm smile. "I'm going to save you, I'm going to save the others, I'm going to beat down everybody in my way and then I'm going to beat the everloving piss out of whoever is behind all of this. I swear it."
"I...yes....thank you."
The superhero stood up and helped her to her feet. "Alright, let's get a move on."

Game Master watched him on the camreas and reached over to a console and pressed a button.
All at once, several dozen doors in the prison opened up and deranged lunatics began pouring out of them. "That should spice things up. I have to keep the viewers interested after all." He smiled beneath his helmet as the hits continued to pile in. There were sicko's from all over the world watching. He hoped that the children would put on a good show.

Stronghold continued along with Sally. "Do you see anything?"
"No, nothing yet. Stick close to me."
The two continued in silence until something darted across their field of vision. (Oh....this bodes well.) "The hell was that?!" Matthew put a hand on her mouth. "Shhh." He said and then turned around to make sure that nobody was sneaking up behind them. He turned back to Sally and motioned for her to be silent.

The two heard insane gibbering echoing through the prison. "Backs to the left wall." He whispered to Sally. "Ummm, why are we doing this?"
"So nobody can sneak up and grab us from behind."
"Ohhhhhh."
The two inched their way down the hallway and came to a four way path. Forward, backwards, left or right. "Left."
"You sure?"
"That shadow we saw earlier was heading to the right, we're going the opposite direction."
"Shouldn't we-"
"We don't know what weapons that person had and I'd rather wait until we're better armed."
"Good idea."

As they continued on, it got dark so they had to turn the flashlight back on to see. Sally was trembling and sticking close to Matthew as she gripped the table leg that Matthew had given her. They heard something scraping against the wall. Stronghold shined the light into the darkness until he saw a bizarre sight. A blood covered man with a teddy bear mask on, scraping his knives against the wall. When he spotted them the Bear Mask psycho threw his head back and screamed out at the top of his lungs before breaking into a full on run at the pair.
Stronghold and Sally were already running themselves, breaking into a full run back down the hallway, with Stronghold keeping his eyes on the ceiling above them, more specifically, the lights. Knowing it would be easier to fight in the light than in the darkness. Once they were under the bright lights again, Stronghold spun around and threw the empty bottle at his head as hard as he could. The wine bottle smashed against the psycho's left arm as he raised it up, giving him several cuts that actually made him take a couple steps back. The killer looked up to see Stronghold already getting in his face and throwing a couple of jabs at his head and then punching him in the stomach, an uppercut and then punching him across the face. The psycho fell backwards and then swung wildly, causing Stronghold to back away. Recovering, the psycho brought out a second knife and started swinging with both of them. Dodging the best he could, Stronghold saw an opening and kicked him in the stomach as hard as he could with a front kick and then punched out the psycho. Stronghold took a few breaths before pulling him up and giving a couple more hard punches and then slamming the psycho's head against the wall and letting him fall to the floor, just to be sure.

"Well.....that's two down." He picked up the knives. "Hey, Sally, how about y-" Stronghold looked up. Sally was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment